Sign in to follow this  
bizint

Help! My feed url is weirdly duplicating and breaking?!

bizint

www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/ For some reason, click on my link and it turns into three links and therefore breaks...like this: www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/ go to my homepage click on the feed sign in the top left...the link hover shows its ok then it gos to triple feed 404?! I tried de-activating all plug ins and it works again...then i re-activate and it works for abit but then it breaks again pretty quick...can anyone figure out which or where this problem lies?! many thanks

bizint
I've trawled the site with "Screaming Frog" and its seems a 302 re-direct is set up from www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/ to www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/www.businessinteriors.co.uk/feed/ What would be doubling it up like that? Weirddddd......

bizint
Figured it out....its some sort of problem with feedburner plugin I need to sort out...the reason I was seeing the fix/problem was that I had just managed to install W3 Total Cache...and changes I was making werent showing on the webiste...so de-activating feedburner wasnt solving the problem...DUH! Once I emptied the cache I could seefeedburner was the culprit!

Rob
Feedburner occasionally causes hiccups but it's a good thing most of the the time. Happy you fixed it.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur