Sign in to follow this  
quelyn

Cannot Activate Vanilla

quelyn
vanilla.jpg I have installed Vanilla forums on my site and want to begin the integration piece with pagelines, however, I cannot see the activate button! I've tried logging out of the store and back in, but to no avail. When I log out I can see the "login" button next to the integration, but once I log in, no buttons. Any ideas?

Jenny
The Vanilla forum and MediaWiki integrations are for PageLines 2.0 Developer only (not the non-developer version). More info on the differences here: http://www.pagelines.com/pricing/ I don't know if you tried to install the standalone Vanilla on your site or what you did exactly. There is a WP plugin for Vanilla integration but that is something that you would have to set up on your own and then visit the Vanilla support forums for assistance with customizing with CSS and what not. Hopefully that helps clear things up!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

quelyn
Ahhh, that was not very clear to me. I do not have the developer's version, I thought this was just an integration addon. Thank you!

Jenny
No problem at all. :) If you want to upgrade to developer, just email [email protected] and they can hook you up with a coupon code for the amount you paid for non-developer so you only have to pay the difference.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

vburnham
I purchase the 2.0 and have vanilla. Do I just download it to my plugins?