Sign in to follow this  
bokeh

Strange footer behaviour

bokeh

Hi, since upgrading, my add this icons appear to go out of whack. This only occurs on the pages I have created a template for myself. On the first page, and blog page, it is correct. See: www.businessfootprint.net Can anybody help?

catrina
The "Share" button disappears each time I try to inspect it in Firebug in order to reposition it. Do you currently have any Custom CSS?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bokeh
Hi Catrina, at present I have this: #feature div.addthis_toolbox {display: none;} h1.entry-title { font-size: 1.7em; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0; } .fpost .post-title { h2 font-size: 1.7em; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0; }

catrina
Thanks, none of the Custom CSS looks to be problematic. What happens if you were to move the Share button to a different column/widget in your footer?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

bokeh
Thanks Catrina, I'll try that and get back to you. Best Paul

bokeh
No, it still does it. It appears to be something to do with the 'type' of page it is. Standard pages, such as blog or the fixed entry page seem to be fine, but any page that I have created a template for (I only have one template), seems to be affected. Any ideas?

Rob
How are you including that plugin in the footer? Is this a script of some kind or a shortcode? Does each component icon go in on its own?

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur