Sign in to follow this  
darrelldearden

Changing site title and tagline

darrelldearden

Hi, I am trying to change my site homepage title from the one I originally entered in when setting up wordpress. I have tried changing it in Settings>General, I have tried changing it in the all-in-one-seo pack, I have been googling for the last 2 hours looking for a solution, and I even called my hosting provider support and they couldn't figure it out. Nothing has worked! My site is lostcreekbees.com

Martin Bay
Are you using any cache plugins? You title is: "Lost Creek Bees | Serving Utah Beekeepers" when I look! Nice site!!

Danny
Hi Darrell, Like Martin I see "Lost Creek Bees | Serving Utah Beekeepers", is this now resolved ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

darrelldearden
No, I would like to change it [b]from[/b] "Serving Utah Beekeepers".

catrina
Have you double-checked to make you're not using any other cache plugins at all? Have you already tried deactivating your plugins?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

darrelldearden
Thank you!!! It turns out that all-in-one SEO pack was the culprit. I had changed the title on the "Home" page itself but failed to change the "Home Title" text in Settings>All in One SEO.