Sign in to follow this  
Martin Bay

Thumbnails scale from 150x150 to 147x147px

Martin Bay

I'm updating my iPad Wallpaper site to Pagelines Framework and for some reason the theme scale thumbnails from 150x150 to 147x147px Have a look: http://ipadwallpapersbybay.com/ Any idea of how to get them 150x150px?

Jackey
In Safari the thumbs scale down to 140x140. It is the 4px padding + two 1px lines that causes it to shrink from 150x150 to 140x140. Loose the frame, or add 10px to the size of the frame I would think... I hope this will display well in IE8, because this kind of scaling often fails in that browser. (this maybe explains the differences in padding of the thumbnails in IE8)

Martin Bay
Solved! [code].post-meta .c_img {border: 0px solid transparent; float: left; padding: 4px; max-width: 100%;} [/code] I wonder why max-width were set to 98%

Jackey
hmmm... the image is still scaled down 8px because of the 4px padding ;) Looks clean though! I think the max-width makes sure it does not go beyond 150x150, pushing divs out of whack.

Martin Bay
Have you refreshed the browser - here it IS 150x150px. Thanks again.

Jackey
In safari-mac it really looks like this on a fresh load [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hPn9E.jpg[/IMG]

Martin Bay
Thanks again. Now it should be cool and 150px for all browsers (Chrome/Safari/FireFox). Thanks for having a look again - appreciated. Martin