Sign in to follow this  
davemoppert

Carousel and Features on same page template is buggy

davemoppert

When I have Features and Carousel activated on the same page, the background disappears. If I remove the carousel, my background comes back. Framework seems to be pretty buggy... :( Any idea of how to fix this?

davemoppert
Did some troubleshooting... if I deactivate the Supersize me on the background image, the background comes back. Bummer cause I really like the supersize me functionality. Let me know if there is a fix.

davemoppert
Bare with me, still working through it... turns out the issue is only with the carousel. Doesn't matter if the carousel and feature are on the same page or not. If the carousel is on the page template, it will not display the background image when supersize is activated.

Danny
Hi Dave, Do you have a link to your site, so I can take a closer look please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

davemoppert
http://www.hoodoo.com/crescentlakeresort/

Danny
You did the same thing I did, I actually reported this to the developers, a few weeks ago! I thought you may have done this, basically, the reason why this happens is that you have no content in your Carousel. If you add content to your Carousel this issue will be resolved and your supersize background will appear and work correctly again.

Please search our forums, before posting!

davemoppert
Thanks Danny! I will add some real content. Can't believe I spent a few hours jacking with stuff trying to figure it out on my own... :

davemoppert
Didn't work. I added a featured image to the post and it still doesn't work. Maybe I am not following your directions very well...