Sign in to follow this  
stephwise

More Menu Help

catrina
Please add this to Custom Code > Custom CSS in your settings: [code]ul.main-nav li.menu-item-241 {margin-left: 50px;}[/code]

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

stephwise
Our issue is that it is jumping around on different browsers . . .+ looks terrible on an iphone. any advice on how to address this problem? Is there a way to make it stable the way the search bar is when it is being utilized in the header?

Danny
Hi Steph, If I understand you correctly, you want one of your menu items to be perfectly aligned to the right so it is above the search box. In my opinion, a better solution would be for you to add these options to the sidebar itself. You could do this with a simple link or an image. I think that would be a better solution, than using the menu to do this for you.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stephwise
My client is [b]insisting[/b] on a drop down city selector in the header "front and center!"

stephwise
Wait - is there any way that I can do this at the very top - next to the Canary Hop ad? It is currently being placed in the Universal Sidebar - but if I used the banner is there something I can place next to a banner that would achieve this. Site for easy ref: http://www.2dinefornashville.com/

Rob
You'd need a hook, and to create the customized list. However once you create it for your client, if they need to change it, they MUST bring you back because one little slip up with editing a drop list can break it very easily, as you know. You'll also need to float it right via CSS once the hook is written.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur