Sign in to follow this  
uangulo

How to fix CSS for password boxes

Jackey
Can you try and add this to your custom code: [code]div#shopp input[type="password"] { background: #F7F7F7; border: 1px solid #DDD; -moz-box-shadow: inset 0 3px 6px white; -webkit-box-shadow: inset 0 3px 6px white; box-shadow: inset 0 1px 2px white; }[/code] and [code]div#shopp input[type="password"]:focus { border: 1px solid #BBB; }[/code]

catrina
@uangulo If the CSS fixes above don't work, let us know and we'll provide different CSS.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

uangulo
I used firebug and found the line in pagelines framework > (stylesheet) styles.css - i would think its actually bug in Paglines not my shopp pluggin. - here is the code that worked: ----------------- ( pagelines > styles.css) #feature-footer, #featurenav a, #feature-footer span.playpause, #featurenav a.activeSlide, textarea:focus, input, textarea, .searchform .searchfield, .wp-caption, #grandchildnav.widget, .clip .clip-thumb img, .author-thumb img, #carousel .content ul li a img, .widget_flickrRSS a img, .wp125_write_ads_widget.widget #wp125adwrap_2c .wp125ad a{ background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #F7F7F7; border: 1px solid #DDDDDD; box-shadow: 0 1px 2px #FFFFFF inset; border-style: solid; }