Sign in to follow this  
thk0418

Secondary Navigation Menu

thk0418

Seems like it only shows in main page.. is there way that I can make that as Permanent Secondary Navigation Menu Bar on Every Page Thank you! www.geekscode.com

Rob
Go to Dashboard > PlatformPro > Header and Nav and scroll down to Posts Page Secondary Navigation and select the secondary nav you created in Appearance > Menus

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Jenny
Follow his instructions above and you'll see how to do it. :) Dashboard > PlatformPro > Header and Nav -> Posts Page Secondary Navigation Select your menu

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

thk0418
I already have secondary navigation bar but i'm saying that it does not show on other pages except main page

kastelic
When you go to PlatformPro -> Template Setup do you have the Secondary Nav active for the Site Header or for another template? If you have it in the Header then you can have it appear on other pages besides your homepage.

thk0418
yes it's active in my template.. it seems to be shows only in home page.. www.geekscode.com

Danny
This is an error, its how the Secondary Nav is supposed to function. It is supposed to be a custom secondary menu on a per-post basis, it uses the post-id to locate add the menus. Check here for more information: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/10518/secondary-nav-only-on-index-page/p1

Please search our forums, before posting!