Sign in to follow this  
jeffzanini

Theme corrupt? As settings changes color of page?

jeffzanini

Something must have corrupted by theme as when I make a change to the custom css or any change in pagelines settings (like branding logo) all my colors change, like my page background goes transparent from white and link color changes to default blue, etc... Any suggestions on what may be causing this?

Rob
Hi. Well, it could come from a variety of causes, from plugin conflicts to permalinks to an error in your CSS. Could you provide a link to your site? And let us know which things were supposed to be different and how? Thanks!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jeffzanini
Sure its trueplaces.net I have to manually change the colors back when I make a change. I did have a compression plugin installed that was suppose to make my pages load faster, however that only messed things up and likely the cause of what I am experiencing how, but it was removed. All the colours are right now. But when I make a change, the white page background goes transparent and the link colours change to blue.

Jenny
Did you deactivate and delete any caching plugins as well as delete the folders manually via ftp? Those nasty little buggers keep still cached even when deactivated.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.