Sign in to follow this  
cybersphere

Where is the "Bug Report/Update" category/page go?

cybersphere

Hi, Sorry for this silly thread. I just wanted to find out if 'Features slider' on home/blog page displaying 'all sets' bug has been fixed. I'm sure there was a page on this somewhere in this forum - it listed all the bugs and links to download php files but I can not locate it now. Can someone please tell me where 'bug report/update' page is? And if the Feature Slider 'set' related bug is fixed in Pageline Framework 2.0.1? Thank you! Paul

Rob
Paul, May we have a link to your site? Also, could you be specific about what happens when you use "all sets" for your feature slider? Thanks. We look forward to your reply.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

cybersphere
Hi Rangelone, Sorry for the delay in my reply. I was referring to my Feature Slider issue discussed in this thread. http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/15732/menu-unadjustable-once-upgraded-to-pagelines-2.0-also-feature-on-039blog-page039-misbehaving.#Item_37 Original issue "I can choose different Feature sets for individual pages but when I set a specific feature slider set for my front page (Pagelines > Special > Blog Page > [Features] > 'Select Feature Set'), that feature slider 'set' selection does not stick. No matter what I choose (ie. set 1 or set 2 or leave it blank), Pagelines 2.0 behave as if I have selected ALL feature set and shows me ALL the feature slides." I have been informed that this issue has been reported to the developer. I am just wanting to know if it has been fixed in Pageline Framework 2.0.1?

Simon
Changelog: [code]Version 2.0.1 - Feature Section - Responsive Background Images! - Bug fix - Meta on blog page - Better background handling - Posts category mode, uses featured images - Carousel Section - Taxonomy select, tweaks - Performance - Post Saving - Changed hook - Multisite - Added support for 'blogs' folder in customize plugin - Bugs - Remove css3 media queries js ( broken ) - Features - Category mode now pulls in featured image[/code] I believe we fixed that blog page features bug.

cybersphere
Hi Simon, Thanks for your reply... was (us) there a page that listed reported bugs and fixes? I thought it was a 'sticky post' at the top of topic listing but I couldn't find it. Paul

cybersphere
I think this might be what I was remembering... it is however closed so... is there a current thread for 'Reporting bugs and update on fixes'?

Rob
If you have a specific bug to report, please feel free to do so here and we'll bring it to the attention of the developers, promptly. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Simon
Or if your really keen, use trac: http://pagelines.com/trac/

cybersphere
No new bugs detected... I just wanted to see if I can glance over at any known issues. Thanks for the update Simon (@pross) re: 2.0.1 having fixed the features 'set' issue on home/blog page.