Sign in to follow this  
paulneale@verizon.net

Website no longer displays in IE 7/8

Simon
Upgrade to 2.0.1

Jenny
If that doesn't work, please paste your custom CSS code here. It looks like you have a few errors in it and IE isn't smart enough to fix them like other browsers.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

paulneale@verizon.net
Hard to know what to do now: The 2.0.1 upgrade went ok as far as the IE 7/8 issue is concerned. However, now both Firefox and IE are not rendering images. The images that are inserted via framework settings appear, but all of the others are not appearing. Any thoughts? Also, here's my custom CSS code: #feature_slider div.default-features {width: 720px;} #feature-area {width: 720px;} .home #feature-footer {width: 720px;} .home #feature_slider{width:720px;} .home #sidebar-wrap{margin-top:-300px;} .home #feature-area, .feature-wrap {width: 720px;} .home #feature-footer {width: 720px;} #feature-footer.dots{width: 720px;} #feature_slider {width: 720px;} .home #sidebar1 { margin-top: -160px; } #hr .dashed {width: 2px; dashed; #DEDEDE;} .sf-menu li {background-color: transparent;} .navigation_wrap {border-color: transparent;} .main_nav a {text-transform:uppercase; color: #FFF; font-size: 110%; } .fixed_width #branding .content-pad {padding: 25px 0px 25px 50px; } ul.sf-menu li ul.sub-menu li.menu-item a{ /*color the sub menu item when not selected */ background-color: #99ccff; /* blue */ } ul.sf-menu li.current-menu-item a, /* color when the top menu without submenu is selected and */ ul.sf-menu li ul.sub-menu li.current-menu-item a, /* color the submenu when the submenu is selected */ ul.sf-menu li.current-menu-item a.sf-with-ul, /* color when the top menu with submenu is selected */ ul.sf-menu li.current_page_parent a.sf-with-ul, /* color the top menu with a submenu when a submenu item is selected */ ul.sf-menu li ul.sub-menu li.menu-item a:hover, /* color the top menu without a submenu when a submenu item is selected */ ul.sf-menu li.menu-item a:hover{ /* color when any menu item top or submenu is hovered */ background-color: #66cc00; /* green */ } .menu-item { /* color the any menu item when it is not selected */ background-color: transparent !important; /* important is needed otherwise it become white */ } li.menu-item a{ color: #FFFFFF !important; /* color the font to white */ text-transform: uppercase !important; font-size: 14px !important; /* text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em black; */ } /* This is the custom code for the carousel title */ .carousel-title { color: #66cc00; font-family:"Droid Serif"; font-size: 24px; text-align:center; }

paulneale@verizon.net
Please ignore the part about the image issue. I didn't realize that updating the framework would overwrite the images folder where many of my images were stored. Paul