Sign in to follow this  
6924s34ndz

blanc admin screen

6924s34ndz

Hi pageline theme, I updated our website www.amuzega.com to the latest wordpress yesterday. It worked fine. Then today I installed a new plugin and the admin page went blanc. When I looked at the server the plugin wasn't installed. I copied the backup of the site to the server. But still the blanc admin page. The site is working ok, but I can't access the admin site. Could you help me out with this. Roger

6924s34ndz
I removed the plugin one-by-one and that doesn't seem to help. The admin page still keeps blanc. Roger

Danny
Not sure what is going on there, best thing to do would be to contact your host. Also, what was the plug-in you tried to install, that seems to have been the culprit and check via FTP to see if you actually have the wp-admin folder in your directory.

Please search our forums, before posting!

6924s34ndz
It was a plugin for integration of the blog with Facebook like directly to your Facebook page. I already contacted the host. Hope that he can help me out with this issue. thanks Roger

Danny
Ok Roger, well inform us here too when the author gets in touch.

Please search our forums, before posting!

6924s34ndz
There was indeed a problem with a plugin Tinymce-advanced. I managed to rename the wordpress plugin map name. Then wordpress start without the plugin's active. And so I was able to enter the admin again. Than I installed the plugin one-by-one. It works again. thanks Roger

Jenny
Make sure you delete that plugin and don't ever use it again. :) Thanks for letting us know your issue has been fixed!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.