Sign in to follow this  
dirkca

Features and Boxes not working on special pages 'Blog' and 'Category'

dirkca

The features set 'default-set' works in 'Morefoot' and 'Content Area' but not in 'Page Template'. I can drag the 'Features' and 'Boxes' blocks bit they don't show on the actual special page: 'Blog'. The Carousel, Banner, Callout etc work on Blog and Categories. Should this work? I also dissabled AJAX Saving but it does not seem to want to save that as AJAX seems to be fully working :( I rebooted, cleared cache, reset framework, disabled the framework and enabled again with no luck. If I remove completely, will this introduce problems i.e. is the framework writing to the database?

catrina
[quote]If I remove completely, will this introduce problems i.e. is the framework writing to the database?[/quote] Remove what completely? The features set "default-set"?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

dirkca
No, remove wp-content/themes and then reinstall

catrina
I don't think it'd be necessary to remove the wp-content/themes directory. Have you already tried deactivating any plugins you have?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

catrina
Have you tried creating your own feature set and setting it display to see if it works?

Designer | Catrina Dulay

dirkca
Hi, thanks for the responding. Yes, I have...and they are not showing on Blog and Categories but elsewhere. I also created a new feature set and only assigned a couple new features to it yet the two default features display in it too. The feature set should only have 2 features but displays 4...weired.

dirkca
Got it. All posts were password protected. Once one got published the features work as well. Thanks