Sign in to follow this  
ppsonline

Integrating Gravity Forms

ppsonline

I would like to integrate one of my gravity forms on the blog template so each post on a certain site has the form instead of the comment form. I would like candidates to be able to submit their resume to a job and feel that the easiest way to do this would be to add the form to each post. Please let me know if this is possible as I do not see where the single.php is editable in wordpress editor in pageline framework.

catrina
There is no single.php file in the PageLines Framework. You may need to install the Pagelines Customize and PageLines Sections plugins (available from the Store under the PageLines tab on your Dashboard) in order to integrate the gravity forms into the template.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

ppsonline
Once I download the plugin Pagelines Customize, should I just add the php for integrating gravity form into the function page of the customize plugin. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Andrew

Rob
Andrew, I apologize as I've not used Gravity Forms. I know many have and that it does integrate into PageLines, though some have had difficulty achieving desired results. Personally, I use Fast Secure Forms which I'm very happy with as it works perfectly with PageLines. To get a successful integration, as we have no specific plugin or solution for that (at present), I'd suggest hiring one of our Pros, just to be safe and know the installation is done correctly. http://www.pagelines.com/pros

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Henry Perkins
http://paste.pagelines.com/51 That contains a quick patch to solve some issues with Gravity Forms 1.6.4 and Pagelines Framework.

Danny
@ppsonline If you wish to replace the Comments form with a specific form by Gravity forms, I recommend you talk to their support.

Please search our forums, before posting!