Sign in to follow this  
kristineag

Adding additional menus to secondary navigation

kristineag

I need to add additional menus to my secondary navigation menu but when I go to the Header and Nav section, I can only select one menu that I want to use on my Secondary Navigation menu. You can see the menu show up on my front page: inloveengaged.com The placement is fine, although I plan to increase the font size and center the menu, but I need to add two more menus. Basically, these are my blog post categories that I would like to show up on a menu. I've also considered, and attempted, to add custom coding for the three categories but haven't figured out how to do it. Is there a way to add two additional menus (that have already been created)? Or is there a way to place my categories in the secondary navigation menu? You can see what I'm going for if you take a look at this blog: http://www.prettylittleweddings.com/ She has the main menu on the top right (as do I) and then a secondary menu next to her header. Thank you for your help. Please let me know if you need clarification.

kristineag
Nevermind. I got it! I may follow up with another question but I'm going to keep planning around with it.