Sign in to follow this  
makatharvest

How to Analyze/Study from a Pagelines Site

makatharvest

Very much impressed with the Pagelines Showcase, but I get confused on how a certain section would have been implemented using Pagelines. e.g http://www.silvagonsalves.com/ , very much impressed by the header secion of Menu, and the inside feature bar.. If I need to implement what do I need to do for it. If experts can take a dig at a websites and analyse them for the beginners, it would be very helpful..

Jenny
That site is actually using the default Wordpress theme. The menu is most likely done with custom CSS. The feature slider looks like it's called "nivoSlider".

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

makatharvest
I took this site from the Pagelines 2.0 showcase, so it is using the pagelines framework..

catrina
Hmmm, I looked at the source and it says the site is using the theme Twenty Eleven (which has been customized to a large extent). I'm not sure why it's in the PageLines 2.0 showcase.

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

Jenny
Made a note to have it removed from the showcase. ;) @makatharvest If you consider this topic resolved, please accept an answer. Thanks!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.