Sign in to follow this  
Pankaj32

Pagelines logo at the footer

Pankaj32

Hi, If I am not mistaken, I had read somewhere on the forum that if I have a developer version of pagelines I can remove the logo by logging into the "ACCOUNTS" area and re validating my credentials, however that doesn't seem to work, I then tried to use the "solution by adding the code to my "custom css" area, still did not work. Can anyone tell what I might be doing wrong here? I had tried using the code at the "footerscrips" and "css rules" area. delhirealestateblog.com Mine is a developer version

Pankaj32
Apparently, the logo wasn't there till yesterday, since I was able to remove it by loggin into the accounts section a few days ago.

Danny
Hi Pankaj, This maybe a bug and has been reported, I have already created a ticket for the developers to investigate.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Pankaj32
Okay thanks, - but am I correct about I can remove the code by logging into the "accounts" section if I have a developer edition?

Danny
Yes, the credit logo should be removed when you add your account credentials to PageLines > Account > My Account, as long as you have a developer license. However, there seems to reports of users having the logo reappear even though they have entered their account details. This has been reported.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Simon
You are putting the css into the header scripts box not the custom css box. See the black bar at the top of your site? Thats raw text in the HEAD of your page.

Pankaj32
Okay - Yes, I tried that for a bit just to see if I needed to put the code in header script and forgot to remove it. I removed it now. So, you are saying its not a bug now? But the logo disappeared on its own yesterday and now reappeared today?

Simon
Yes its a bug on our server, i'll have it fixed soon.

Simon
Well I made some changes, lets see if it fixes it. The framework checks licence/updates once per day.

Pankaj32
Don't think this is working @pross I still can notice the logo on and off a few times during the day.