Sign in to follow this  
sersanet

how to remove forefoot info from search pages

sersanet

how do we remove the morefoot info from search pages in Platform Pro? tried adding = .search #morefoot{display:none}` in custom Css Did not work!!! still showing morefoot basic info = looking for something, visit our friends and Pages!! any help would be perfect, client is really wanting this info removed from the search pages.... thanks in advance

Danny
Hi Sersanet, Try adding this to your custom code please: [code].search #morefoot {display:none;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

sersanet
how do we remove the morefoot info from search pages in Platform Pro? as from first message i said that was tried,, but a big failure... tried adding = [b].search #morefoot {display:none}`[/b] in custom Css [b]DID NOT WORK!!![/b] would you have any other ideas?

Danny
The code above was incorrect, it was missing a ; at the end sorry about that, I fixed the code above, please try it again and let me know if it worked. It should work.

Please search our forums, before posting!

sersanet
hello Danny, Not sure where you mean it was missing an a, could you forward the piece of code again please? with the a added so i can see the difference. many thanks

sersanet
hello Danny, i tried this in the code = .search #morefoot {display:none;} and still the forefoot section is there.. in the searches. DOH!!!