Sign in to follow this  
msaizan

Increase Font Size of Navbar Titles?

msaizan

hello..looked through the forums before i asked...I just want to increase the font size of the primary nav.titles just a tad...and it's fine if the code also increases the other associated elements...but if there are a couple of work arounds - global as below or just to increase navbar fonts that would be great...btw, i am using small cap variant on navs.. tried this - it's not working - :

.f2, .font2, .font-sub, ul.main-nav, #secondnav, .metabar, .subtext, .subhead, .widget-title, .reply a, .editpage, #page .wp-pagenavi, .post-edit-link, #wp-calendar caption, #wp-calendar thead th, .soapbox-links a, .fancybox, .standard-form .admin-links, .pagelines-blink, .ftitle small {
	    font-family: "Lucida Grande","Lucida Sans","Lucida Sans Unicode",sans-serif;!important;
	font-size: 1.2em;
	    font-variant: small-caps;

}

suggestions? Thanks!

msaizan
well one ez work around is to use the advanced selector at pagelines/settings/typography... but/and...all of a sudden the above css code is applying. could be my cache on my computer - sometimes i notice a delayed response after i have set up new selectors. so. i am good. Thanks!

Rob
We're happy you were able to resolve your problem. It's always good to refresh your browser cache after transacting any process in WordPress or PageLines. On a Windows-based browser, hold down the Shift key and press F5.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur