Sign in to follow this  
makatharvest

5 column footer does not appear

makatharvest

Just Installed Pagelines 2.0 on a brandnew wordpress installation. I am not able to display the 5 column footer which used to come by default in Platform Pro, I have changed the footer options to 5columns and added the text in the blow sections. What else I need to get that 5 column footer section with black background.

Rob
Did you make sure that the template includes the footer? Try Dashboard > PageLines > Templates. Click on the Footer in the graphic and it will open the Footer options. Make sure you have the "Footer Columns Sidebar" present. You may also have to go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets and place your widgets into the Footer Sidebar as PageLines can, under some circumstances, remove the widget items from sidebars (and footers).

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

makatharvest
Thank you Rangelone,I got the footer links back... however the background of footer secion is still white, how do I change it to black..to make it back to default platform pro look

Rob
Go to Dashboard > PageLines > Settings > Color Control. The footer is the Body Background. Change that (probably #FFFFFF now) to whatever color you like. Black is #000000. Make sure your font is going to show up as well as your links.

makatharvest
Hi, Bodybackground change changes the color of the entire page to Black, how do I just change the background color of the Footer secion

Rob
The CSS below will change the background color of the footer only to a deep red. Adjust to your color preference by changing the #C00000 to your preferred color. [code]#footer { background-color: #C00000; }[/code]

makatharvest
Thank you, This works great, Awesome..HNY