Sign in to follow this  
studio12

All pages default to the same/different page

studio12

I have created several pages (/about, /contact, etc) - but when I click on them in menu all default to a different page, even when I enter the unique url address for that page, it pulls up a different page - even though url address is correct for the page. -can you help? thanks!

Jenny
Can you please provide us with a link to your site? Have you changed your permalinks? Do you have a caching plugin installed? Does your menu have the correct URLs in Appearance -> Menus?

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

studio12
Site link: http://www.studiochurch.tv/ Yes, I was missing the 'edit' button on pages, but fixed that. Not sure what 'caching plugin' is. Yes, menu does have correct URLs: example: http://www.studiochurch.tv/about/ is the same page as the above 'site link' (home) THANKS!!

Jenny
Ok I looked at your site and everything looks okay to me, meaning that the about link goes to the about page and has the about information on it. You are probably thinking that all pages are the same because you aren't scrolling down to see the actual content on the page (below the Feature Slider and Boxes). I think the problem lies with your template setup. You have 4 pages created and they are all using the default page layout that you have set (or haven't set) in template setup. You have a couple options. 1. Visit PageLines -> Templates -> Page Templates. Select the type of page you're using (probably Default Page) and remove what you don't want to show. Keep in mind that if you remove the Feature Slider from the Default Page, it will remove it from ALL pages that have that page type. 2. If you want to keep the Feature Slider (for example), then a better idea is to visit (and edit) each of the actual pages (about, contact, etc). On the right side of the page, there are PageLines settings. You can check boxes to hide the feature, comment form, etc. Using this option, you can make each page as unique as you would like. Hope that helps!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.