Sign in to follow this  
darpels

Problem with either css or other file pushing image above text when in tables

darpels
http://designers.websitebuildcentre.com/?page_id=948 as you can see here the image is being pushed up in the tables so it doesnt sit side by side as it should. In edit mode visual it sits side by side but only when it is being previewed and or saved does it mess up and cause my page to look like this any help on getting this resolved

cmunns

Is there any reason that you're using tables to do this? Tables generally can cause a lot of problems with positioning compared to divs. You can even float images left or right with the visual editor provided by wordpress.

darpels

I did float the images to the right of the text and left but the spacing i got was all wrong and too jumbled. when i revert back to the orignal theme it sorts the problem is there something in the css file that needs correcting

bryan-hadaway

You might be adding too much code and over complicating things. If you're actually using the

<table>

tag and not just referring to blocks of text that way a better way altogether is this: ` Whatever Hi, hello, this is a bunch of text, blah blah blah. ` Thanks, Bryan