Sign in to follow this  
xtrme

Features cut off

xtrme

Moved from PlatformPro to Framework. Site is 1000 pixels wide. My features have all been created at the same 1000 pixels wide. The features are displaying only about 950 pixels, almost like they have some padding built in to them. http://www.xtrme.com/

Danny
Hi, Add this to your CSS Rules, it should work. [code]section#features .content-pad {padding: 15px 0;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

xtrme
Wow! Now in Firefox there is no css showing on the entire header. The features are still cut off in all browsers

catrina
What do you mean by no CSS showing in the header? Did you add CSS for it that isn't working anymore? Which Firefox are you using (for Mac or PC)?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

xtrme
Mac. The header seemed to be just a Firefox glitch. That part is ok now but the features are still cut off on both sides.

catrina
Ah, okay. I don't see them cut off on both sides on Firefox (I'm using a Mac 13"). Can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

xtrme
Sure, how do I attach it?

xtrme
The menu bar spans the width of the site - 1000 pixels. The features have all been created at 1000 pixels as well but are cut off on both sides. They were fine in PlatformPro. http://i.imgur.com/0r1tM.jpg

xtrme
yes, Danny had me add this: section#features .content-pad {padding: padding: 15px 0;} Didn't work

Rob
Flagging this to a developer as well.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

kgstew
Hey there, Just a little typo in the CSS that Danny sent over. Try section#features .content-pad { padding: 15px 0px; } Try it with one padding element and lets see how it goes ;) I would highly recommend checking out http://getfirebug.com to download firebug to explore and modify your CSS. It will make it much easier to customize these types of things in the framework. Cheers,