Sign in to follow this  
ilonka65

php and all things nice

ilonka65

Hello I have just installed Pagelines 2.0 and wish to add some CSS as & when required to make the content area of some pages/posts contain floating div sections; so the content area of a page or post will have a 2 column layout like it is in this example with heading & image on right, main image on left & "pictures in this set" below the caption on right http://demo.wordspop.com/bigsquare/ The website I am working on is in a test environment and you can see the caption sitting underneath at the moment and nothing much else going on compared to the example!: http://rochellesummerfield.com/wordpress/ I hope someone can help:)

ilonka65
More info... I have just been playing around with the layout within the actual page and am getting some results using div but think it would be much better to edit/make a new page template so I can have padding between heading and caption, remove caption colour/border and add a div for "pictures in this set" and so forth otherwise code on page will blow out too much and will cause alot of repetitive coding throughout the site

Danny
Hi, I have to say it's a very cool layout you want to achieve. However, this may require more than simply custom CSS. Therefore, I am useless, as PHP to me, is what Kryptonite is to Superman. Hopefully, either a PageLines user or another mod will be able to assist you. I apologise I couldn't be of more help!

Please search our forums, before posting!

ilonka65
Hello Thanks for your reply, hopefully I will get an answer soon from a php enthusiast:)

catrina
I wish I could be of more assistance, too! I'm not a PHP expert by any means. :(

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse