Sign in to follow this  
ryanjohnjackson

Branding Icons - turn off fade in/out?

ryanjohnjackson

Hey, In platform Pro I thought there was an easy way to turn off the fade effect for the icons but in Framework i can't seem to figure this out? Is this a function that calls jquery or just a script that I have to edit the "fade" text to none? Thanks, Ryan

Danny
Hi Ryan, To do this, you will need to make changes to the code found at the bottom of the "Branding" section.php file. The code is this: [code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

ryanjohnjackson
Danny, I only just got time to get to this sorry. Which php file is this in? Do I look in a folder on the site or through wordpress' editor? Is there some way to edit this like we do with the functions file? I looked for sections.php in framework but only found class.extend.sections.php and class.sections.php... neither seems to have branding in them? Thanks

kastelic
The section he is talking about is themes/pagelines/sections/branding/section.php Finding your files with an FTP program is going to be better than using the Wordpress editor.

ryanjohnjackson
Thanks I went through my host's editor and found this section. I do need to learn a bit about jquery because I was only able to remove the script which just makes it stay grey. For now I came up with

Jackey
@ryanjohnjackson Good tip from kastelic! I personally use the combination of "Transmit" FTP program and "BBEdit" code editor, great tools for mac, I'm sure there are similar programs available for other platforms.

ryanjohnjackson
Filezilla for me or fireftp sometimes.

zvelena
Ok what would I have to change in that code to have the opacity removed ? Thanks