Sign in to follow this  
salesdigitalheavenscouk

Upgrading to station pro 3

salesdigitalheavenscouk

Hi, I have a couple of questions about the Station pro 3. 1: Can you upgrade from 2 to 3 without any problems and keep my current settings? 2: Do I have to pay full price e.g. $79 or is there an upgrade option/discount since I'm already running version 2 and an affiliate? I look farward to your reply. Regards Stewart Wood www.digitalheavens.co.uk

salesdigitalheavenscouk

Just checked the forum for station pro but it dont seem to be working. Link to demo

kristadior

I was thinking the same thing. I'd love to have the new version, but don't want to pay the full price just to upgrade.

bryan-hadaway

I believe it should be discounted for current customers, but please make sure and contact: http://www.pagelines.com/contact/ for your specific situations to learn about the details. Thanks, Bryan

peters_publishing

I just bought the entire Page Lines package a couple days before SP3 came out. Really hoping I can still get 3. Does anyone know if it's possible?

Andrew

haha, yes you can get the upgrade free that close to purchase.

bryan-hadaway

In case anyone is wondering, upgrades withing the version you have purchased ver2, ver3 of a theme, upgrades will be free, for a major release, say you purchased ver2, and then ver3 comes out depending on how soon that occurs you may receive it for free or at a discount. But, when you purchase a theme you do not receive free update/upgrades for life. Thanks, Bryan