Sign in to follow this  
carlosarze

Restore the black baground in footer

carlosarze

Just installed the framework but there is no black on the footer or at the toop at the page .... Is there a way to restore them thanks in advance.

kastelic
Could you provide a link to your site? You want the footer and header to be black correct?

carlosarze
Yeah i want the footer and a line of the header to be black like Plataform Pro used to be... Thanks in advance.

Rob
Carlosarze, please provide a link to your site so that we can try to provide you with a solution. Without seeing it, we have a difficult time providing a solution. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

carlosarze
Hi .... the link would be http://www.pbxrepair.com Thanks in advance.

carlosarze
No nothing that its just a default installation of wordpress and pagelines framework.....

Jenny
You can use the following code in your custom code -> custom CSS box: [code].navigation_wrap { border-bottom: 1px solid #000000 !important; } #footer, #footer a, #footer .widget-title, #footer li h5 a { background-color: #000000 !important; text-shadow: 0 0 !important; }[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

carlosarze
Thanks !!! Simple Mama ... You are Awesome

carlosarze
Hi Simple Mama Is there a way to remove the think line under the menu ??? Make www.pbxrepair.com more like www.netatworld.com where the line it??™s at the beginning of the webpage Thanks in advance.

Jenny
You said originally you wanted "a line of the header to be black like Plataform Pro used to be" so I added that in the custom code I gave you. :) If you don't want the line to appear at all, then replace this: [code].navigation_wrap { border-bottom: 1px solid #000000 !important; }[/code] with this: [code].navigation_wrap { border-bottom: 0px solid #000000 !important; }[/code]

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.