Sign in to follow this  
admin_nd

Why is WYSIWYG editor a mile long since upgrade to Frameworks?

admin_nd

When I switched from PlatformPro to Frameworks, my WYSIWYG editor on pages is VERY big (haven't done posts yet). Anyway, I have to scroll and scroll to get to meta settings. I can manually change the size on each page but that's a big hassle. Am I the only one this is affecting? How can I fix it globally?

Danny
Hi, Can you take a screenshot and post a link here please, so we can take a closer look!

Please search our forums, before posting!

admin_nd
Can't really post a screenshot because it's waaaay too long to capture and post. Seriously ... it's just blank WYSIWYG for 3-4 screen-lengths. And the site is in maintenance mode so a link won't help. Don't know how else to describe it. Again, it can be manually adjusted but it doesn't hold after being updated.

Jenny
You could have a plugin conflict. Try disabling all plugins to see if the issue goes away. If it does, enable them one by one (while refreshing the page in between) to see which one causes it. Also check Wordpress -> Settings -> Writing -> Size of the post box. Generally 15 lines is good.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.