Sign in to follow this  
stellitak

Separating text shadows

stellitak

Hello everyone! I hope you are having a great time during the holidays. I recently updated to Framework 2 and I am trying to figure out how to add shadow to my headings (and possibly nav bar) but NOT to the main text. In the color tab of the "settings" there is only the option of adding or removing text shadow for the entire site. Is there any way I can separate those? Thank you in advance for your help!

Danny
Hi, The easiest way I can think of would be to turn off the shadow option and then add custom CSS targeting your heading and nav. For example: [code]h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, h6, h1 a, h2 a, h3 a, h4 a, h5 a, h6 a, a.site-title, .entry-title a, .entry-title a:hover, .widget-title a:hover, h3.widget-title a:hover {text-shadow:#000000 0 -1px 0}[/code] [code].main-nav li a {text-shadow:#000 0 -1px 0;}[/code]

Please search our forums, before posting!

stellitak
Thank you Danny! My problem is that I really like the 'engraved' effect created by the default setting in Pagelines. I tried modifying your code and use #44444(after checking the code with Firebug) instead of #00000 in order to get the same effect but it didn't work :(

Danny
Hi, Would it be possible to post an example or a link to your site please.

Please search our forums, before posting!

stellitak
Hello again! I am currently working on MAMP to get to know wp and pagelines before launching the website. I am not sure it is possible to send you a link to that but how about I upload a photo? would that help?