Sign in to follow this  
scentbyanangel

gTranslate function name

scentbyanangel

I'm looking to add gTranslate as a hook to the upper right corner of http://www.isoi.co. You can see that I have currently added it into the universal sidebar and place it where i'd like it to be with some custom css. for my hook I have

add_action('pagelines_inside_top_branding', 'gTranslate'); function add_icons_to_branding(){ }
in the functions.php page. "add_icons_to_branding" is obviously the wrong function name and I have viewed the tutorial 15 times. I'd really like to know the function name to use and how to get gTranslate to show up as a hook. Thanks Spence

Danny
Hi Spence, The location for the hook that would suit you best would probably be either: pagelines_branding_icons_before or pagelines_branding_icons_end Regarding how to use gTranslate as a hook, you would need to contact the author of gTranslate.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Danny
Not sure what you're referring to with the ... However, I have no experience with gTranslate what you would need to do is this: [code]add_action('pagelines_branding_icons_before', 'gTranslate'); function gTranslate(){ //Add code here for gTranslate }[/code] Maybe another PageLines user or mod with experience with gTranslate maybe able to assist you. However, you would be best contacting the plug-in author.

Please search our forums, before posting!

scentbyanangel
Thanks a million for the assist Danny. Anyone else know gtranslate or even qtranslate?

Rob
Danny's correct. You need to write to gtranslate or qtranslate or even Transposh to find the appropriate code to add to the hook. Once you have it, we can help you make the hook work, but unfortunately, we can't find the right code. I'm sorry.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur