Sign in to follow this  
nuvo

How do I edit/fix "Visit Authors Website" section?

nuvo

I'm working on a new site and have two problems with the "About The Author" section: 1. The grammar is incorrect and I need to fix it. "Visit Authors Website" should be "Visit Author's Website" with an apostrophe. Where can I correct this in the theme? An email to PageLines support wasn't very helpful. 2. Even though I don't have a website in my WordPress profile, it's still showing the "Visit Authors Website" link (example here.) I've tried adding a website, saving my profile, then deleting the website and saving my profile again in an attempt to reset it, to no avail. How can I get "Visit Author(')s Website" to show up only if one is actually filled in? Again, an email to PageLines support wasn't very helpful and just told me to fill in a website. Thanks!

Rob
As this is a coding issue, I'll flag this to one of our developers. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please be patient as we work on a solution. Thanks.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

nuvo
I believe the grammatical error might exist in the other fields, too (Google profile, etc.). Thanks!