Sign in to follow this  
ryanjohnjackson

Framework settings import gives php warnings or errors

ryanjohnjackson

Ok so I have a test page running from my hosted server and a test page running from our server at work. Both pages have the same wordpress version and a fully updated Framework with all free pagelines plugins installed and activated. Pre-Framework, when I'd make changes I'd export from one and import to the other no problem. Now I get this message and as far as I know besides updating Framework the server is the same. Any help?

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.options.php on line 659

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.options.php on line 659

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/wordpress/wp-content/themes/pagelines/includes/library.options.php:659) in /var/www/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 934

ryanjohnjackson
Is it possible that this is due to my boss not enabling clean urls? Again, no issue when it was Platform Pro.

ryanjohnjackson
Ok, even though I thought my site that i was exporting from was up to date apparently it wasn't. But I re-exported and imported and still got these errors.

Rob
Do you have cache enabled? Is the .htaccess file writable? Are the folders where images and other uploads go writable? Have you updated permalinks while .htaccess is writable? (PS, not changing permalinks, simply updating by saving again without change.) If cache is enabled, please clear the cache and try viewing again.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

ryanjohnjackson
It could be either the cache or the .htaccess file. I got permission to edit it today. Work server has different rules than my hosted server. The site looked fine I just got those errors and I'm not sure why.

Jenny
Let us know re: cache and .htaccess. We'll see what else we can do if it doesn't help!

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

ryanjohnjackson
I haven't had time to fix this yet but I did read it may be a widget somehow. I'll let you know once I can get to it.

Rob
A widget or a plugin that creates a widget? Are there any plugins actively operating other than the ones that we provide?

ryanjohnjackson
Sorry been busy. Its a plugin that creates a widget. I haven't been able to prove this but I've read it in numerous areas.

Jenny
It's no problem. Just let us know when you have a chance to test. :)

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

Rob
Ryan, when you're able to do so, I'd suggest deactivating the plugin to see if things resolve. If that doesn't work let us know. I'd also suggest that given the recent WP updates, check the compatibility of all plugins on the site. Something may be deprecated and causing a conflict.