Sign in to follow this  
mdvanhelden

the PageLines leaf credit link in my footer - dev edition

mdvanhelden

I bought the developers edition of PageLines 2.0 and I've a little problem: the PageLines leaf credit link in my footer! It disappears when I login to my account in het WordPress dashboard, but it re-appears the next day (or so) This is rather strange is it? It's my ow website (http://www.WebEnFoto.nl) but I'm planning to build more sites with PageLines 2.0 for my customers. And I do not want to show the leaf-logo.

Danny
Hi, I have flagged this for developer attention as Monique has added her PageLines account credentials to PageLines > Account > My Account.

Please search our forums, before posting!

Martin Bay
Have you signed in in Pagelines > Account > Your Account that should remove the link for good.

bebetoblu
i have the same problem like mdvanhelden too ... i have signed in Pagelines > Account > Your Account ... and the leaf disappear... but next day the leaf re-appear ... if i enter in my dashboard the leaf disappear ... it seems like i need to re-confirm my ownership on the pagelines framework ... I have Dev 2 version. If anyone can illuminate us it's would be great ! thanks everybody..

Jenny
That is strange indeed. Danny has flagged this for developer attention, and I will do the same. As soon as the developers return from holiday break, they will take a look.

Jenny :: Web designer at Simple Mama (follow me at @simplemamacom)

Check out Share Me, a social sharing add-on for DMS that is super simple to set up.

mdvanhelden
Thank you Danny and Simple-mama! Any news yet?

Simon
http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16339/random-pagelines-logo#Item_13