Sign in to follow this  
kevinpaffrath

(Question still unanswered) Default "Box" or "Feature"

kevinpaffrath

In my previous post that I excitedly marked as "answered," kastelic remarked that anything in the default-boxes or default-features will be used on if no settings are entered for boxes or features. Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. I have a bunch of old blog posts and I would like to have a default box and feature at the bottom of every blog post (old and new), without having to individually setup each box and feature on each blog post. How can this be done? Currently, the "default-box" set, does not represent for an set box. An unset box or features simply uses the most recent boxes or features. Thanks

Kate
Hey Kevin, Hate to ask an "obvious" question here, but: the new features and boxes you're adding: are you assigning them to their own sets? Or are you leaving them in the default category?

kevinpaffrath
Hi Kate, Looks like Rangelone answered the question here: http://www.pagelines.com/forum/discussion/16420/features-and-carousel-default-settings-in-framework-2#Item_9 The question was how to have sort of a master edit of multiple posts already in existance and their default box/feature/carousel settings. Thanks anyway -- I certainly hope this update comes soon!