Sign in to follow this  
indakno

FEATURES SECTION BROKEN/BUG/UPGRADE NEEDED

indakno

In the previous version of this theme, I could edit how the features looked per post on my home page if I had a feature there. To make it clearer, In the last version of this theme, each post had it's own feature section (not to be confused with the new "META" section). With this feature section, I could choose to use Post Category or Feature Post. In THIS new theme upgrade, the option to use Post Category is still there, but there is no option in each post where I can control what the viewer sees on the home page feature. There is some sort of bug in the system as this function is vital to me using this theme as it was the reason why I purchased the theme in the first place over a year ago. PLEASE HELP. www.indakno.com/atlmagazine (my feature is stuck, the shade should be on the bottom but I dont get the option to do so, the title and excerpt should be on the bottom. And I should be able to upload a picture per post for the feature JUST LIKE the last version. Is it possible that they can just add that option back?)

kastelic
I think this is a bug that will be fixed in a new release, in the meantime there is a workaround i discovered. You an enable Custom Fields for your post edit screen and select the custom field "feature-background-image" and then paste in the url of your image in the Value field.

indakno
Although that may work, the ability of placement of text (excerpt) will still be lacking. I will wait till the new release. Do you have a time table for the new release?