Sign in to follow this  
treed

Corrupted categories

treed

Hi - I have 2 separate wordpress and platformpro installations sharing a single mysql database and server. The first site has been up and running for a while; I just installed and enabled platform pro on the second site. On the second site, my categories are corrupt - they're including references to the first site and are not working. I have no plugins enabled. The site is www.chemicalcake.com - each button on the main nav now includes the primary site's url to each category. Any idea what's going on or how to resolve this? This occurred after implementing PlatformPro on the second site, so I assume they're related... Thanks, Tim

treed
Problem solved - I found that I'd included the url of the primary site in custom structure under settings>permalinks. Obviously, all the cookies I ate over the holidays have drawn blood away from my brain.

Rob
Cookies are great, but they make one sleepy. Heaven only knows how Santa does it all with the volume of cookies he eats! Glad you found the solution! Happy Holidays!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur