Sign in to follow this  
jonthompson

no content area

jonthompson

I thought I fixed the last issue. I may have created more. http://uniscicorp.com/ I need the boxes to show. The first time I put this site up, I had to remove the main content area. for some reason, hide content area didn't work, I removed code somewhere, but I don't remember where...

Danny
Hi Jon, First things first, you're using an old version of both Platform Pro and Platform Base. The current versions are: Platform Pro 1.5.3 Platform Base 1.4.1 You're using: Platform Pro 1.3.5 Platform Base 1.3.2 I recommend you upgrade as soon as possible, remember to back up your theme settings before hand, just as a precaution. Regarding your issue, without knowing what you code you have removed or where you removed it, it is very difficult to assist you. Can you not remember at all what you did ?

Please search our forums, before posting!

jonthompson
Thanks for the heads up on the update. WP never called for an update. I uploaded the new versions and reloaded all the platform settings. I honestly cant remember because I work on several sites, but replacing all of the theme files makes me believe that I removed code in the wp root files. Also, if I switch the page so it is not the home page, all is fine. The problem comes only on the home page. Index.php? Somewhere I removed the php command. I will compare with other sites I have. Any ideas would be great.

kastelic
Look in PlatformPro -> Custom Code, you have these CSS lines: [code] .home #dynamic-content{display:none} .news #outline{display:none} .blog #feature { display:none; } [/code]

jonthompson
Thanks! I removed [code].home #dynamic-content{display:none}[/code] I didn't realize that boxes would be defined as dynamic-content. Now I know. Thanks!