Sign in to follow this  
_nico_

2.0.1 is available.

_nico_

"PageLines Framework 2.0.1 is available" Ok. But where?

Jackey
In your WordPress??™ [Dashboard][Updates] page.

_nico_
Thanks for reply, but [i]all the theme files were deleted[/i], and Wordpress 3.3 has enabled Twenty eleven theme. I had to restore all the theme files via ftp... Where can I find files for manual update?

Jackey
Is it not listed on your "account" page?

_nico_
No :-( Only 2.0 [quote]Your Products PageLines Framework 2.0 2.0 Pre-Order + PlatformPro Theme Framework PlatformPro Theme Framework PlatformPro Base Customization Child Theme [/quote]

Jackey
Checked it, when I downloaded it turned out to be the 2.0.1 version... At least according to the changelog.txt file. Have you checked?

_nico_
Yes, it's the 0.1 release! And finally in this release solved the features bug :-)

Would be nice if this were better handled. Apparently, while showing the notification within Wordpress, and a link for where to upgrade, at the updating section it does not seem to allow to actually perform this upgrade - this is on a Wordpress MU installation, FWIW.

Simon
[quote]Would be nice if this were better handled. [/quote] For MU users wordpress only allows the network super-admin to do the actual theme upgrades. As long as you are logged in as the super user and you account details are correct under 'pagelines->account' the wordpress theme upgrade process will be triggered.