Sign in to follow this  
Pankaj32

Carousel not pick the right next gen gallery

Pankaj32

Till the time I had just one gallery I was able to set it and it was picking the images from the gallery. Now I have 3 galleries and I want to be able to set different galleries for different pages, I have changed the meta fields with the appropriate information e.g respective gallery name and aligned the respective page to right gallery set in next gen gallery admin panel. However, now I am getting a "[Gallery not found]" error. Can someone suggest what I might be doing wrong here please.I am on pagelines 2.0. Thanks and happy holidays!

Rob
Dear Pankajl, It is important when posting a topic to select the product you seek support for, and to provide a link to your site each time so that we can provide you with the best support possible. To my knowledge, the Carousel does not use sets, as Boxes, Sliders and other elements. I am unfamiliar with how NextGen creates the selections of thumbnails for the Carousel as I do not personally use NextGen. Perhaps one of my colleagues can best answer this when they return from holidays later this week.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Pankaj32
@rangelone I will keep that in mind. Thanks again! I just figured this one, I was using the "title" of the gallery at the meta settings instead of the "name" and thats what was causing the error.