Sign in to follow this  
thorstone137

Store Access/Update Download access

thorstone137

Hello. I see that pagelines 2.0.1 is out. My wordpress site is hosted with joyentcloud. They do not allow ftp access. How can I get a copy of pagelines 2.0.1 so I can install it manually. Can I install the Pagesline Section plugin manually? Thanks!

Best Regards! Pagelines = Innovation!

Rob
I will flag this to a developer. You may also wish to request this in an email to hello@pagelines.com.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

Simon
If they do not allow ftp access?? How are you going to upgrade? The download is available in your launchpad members page, and the free plugins are here http://api.pagelines.com/store_free/

thorstone137
Ok I need to clarify this.. Joyentcloud.com doesn't allow ftp access to their servers they only allow sftp access. By installing the correct php script wordpress will work with this for automatic updates. But, I'm choosing to not have that available as to prevent any users from ever be able to access the server via wordpress. I currently access my server via filezilla through a sftp port. My question is, can I still purchase and install pagelines plugins this way? Thanks!

Best Regards! Pagelines = Innovation!