Sign in to follow this  
ebayinterscreentv

more link in StationPro feature

ebayinterscreentv

I would like to use the little "more" text with that blue arrow in a few other places on our site other than the feature, in order to maintain the site's style. I was wondering if there was an easy place I could find that code and just copy it? Thank you, Keith

Andrew

sure, first thing you could try is adding the 'featurelink' class to links. For example: `Link text`

ebayinterscreentv

Andrew, Thanks for the help! I did try that, but it didn't seem to change anything (still shows up as normal link text in red - like any other normal links I have). However, I know very little, if any about HTML, so it's highly likely I'm just doing something wrong... Keith

cmunns

Keith if you provide a link to your site I can double check your work.

ebayinterscreentv

Adam, Sure, here it is: www.interscreen.tv If you notice that text widget in the lower right footer for example - I'd like to list a couple items, and then just have a "more" link to a specific page (I'd like to do that in a few places around the site - and have them all just look the same as the "more" in the feature). Thanks for the help, Keith

cmunns

I see you have the class .featurelink applied to the more text in the widget on the bottom right. To actually get this to work you'll have to delete the #feature part from the css rule `#feature a.featurelink` becomes `a.featurelink` You can find it in pro.css

ebayinterscreentv

Thanks! I'll try that.