Sign in to follow this  
impacttradingyahoocom

bbPress continuously displays the page could not be displayed

impacttradingyahoocom

I've purchased the StationPro & Match bbPress Templates, the StationPro theme is amazing and working correctly however I've had nothing but severe problems with the bbPress Template. Currently I've managed to integrate the site using the full path to the wp-blog-header as apposed to the relative path ../. When I used the relative path in the bb-config.php the site would only display the blog then error out when accessing the backend admin at bb-admin. Working Path: require_once('/homepages/34/d330633707/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php'); My current issue is when navigating the forum, Annoyingly and consistently I receive 404 errors. Sometimes the error will not display for a few links, then the error will display for the next 6 links / refreshes. So when accessing admin for example I get lucky sometimes and it loads the Dashboard fine, and other times I get the 404 page cannot be displayed. I will refresh the page 6-8 times before it finally loads the dashboard. I noticed the URL ???/forum/bb-admin/??? When I add ???index.php??? to the URL it ALWAYS displays the dashboard. Now for the forum this is not consistent, even if the edit-post.php is displayed I still receive 404 errors. Please help me, I??™m getting very frustrated.

impacttradingyahoocom

Update: I've changed the require_once('/homepages/34/d330633707/htdocs/wp-blog-header.php'); to require_once('/homepages/34/d330633707/htdocs/wp-load.php'); as a test to see if it was the template causing the issue and confirmed the StationPro Forum Blog-Header is for some reason causing this issue. I read about this on bbPress forums "Intermittent 'page not found' on valid uls" - http://bbpress.org/forums/topic/intermittent-page-not-found-on-valid-uls#post-67963 Please, someone help me!!!!

impacttradingyahoocom

Actually, after setting the require_once('/homepages/34/d330633707/htdocs/wp-load.php'); and disabling the StationBase theme, then re-activating the StationBase theme with the above setting completely resolved the issue, the site is working correctly. wwww.stand-upcomedians.com/ and www.stand-upcomedians.com/forum