Sign in to follow this  
liquid191065

Only the template is Drag and Drop....

liquid191065

The rest is not for beginners. I've struggled but got through from day one, granted I've had some help from the folks here but this next question will highlight exactly my point. OK, so I've been using the Features, Boxes and Soap Boxes after getting an education in follicle clearing! I've managed to get most everything as I like it. Now comes the question. I've looked around and found a few responses but want to clarify. Q: If I want to open a link that is not set to a local element within the site to the image used in a Box why is there not a simple tick box for "Open link in separate window"? I know now that I'm going to get a response along the lines of "Well you have to add jQuery code for this that and the other" Why is that? Why does this have to be so darned complicated for the people you target with the drag and drop spiel on your sales pitch? It's frustrating and pretty much I'm sure somewhat misleading to those stepping up, like me, to tackle such a software for the first time. If there's an option for you guys to upgrade that in the future then I seriously recommend that you do. Cheers, Mark. http://liquidmocean.com

Danny
Hi Mark, I will bring this to the attention of the developers, I have to agree it would be a nice little addition. Thank for the suggestion.

Please search our forums, before posting!

liquid191065
And in the meantime, what do I add and where do I add it so that these links open in a separate tab? Cheers, mark.