Sign in to follow this  
sgodar

Why Is My Feature NOT Displaying on Pages/Posts?!

sgodar

I have a couple of issues... This being the main one... http://lawsuitinformation.org/fda-issues-warning-for-drug-alleged-to-cause-elon-students-death-1906 The Feature is BLACK! On the homepage the picture is visible. I don't get it... I had this problem on another site but I don't remember how I fixed it or how to fix it!?! I re-installed Platform Pro (theme change) and that's when this problem began... Someone help me please!! Also, if off the top of your head you know where/how to get TAGS to show up again... That would be appreciated too lol! I took them out a long time ago and don't remember how to get them back... I'm sure I edited something in the base Wordpress folder... Thanks to anyone for all your help! ---Scott G.

catrina
Which theme did you have prior to installing PlatformPro? Or did you have PlatformPro before? As for the tags, do you have any files in the platformbase folder? Do you have any custom CSS in the platformbase stylesheet?

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse

sgodar
It was Platform Pro and I uploaded Platform Pro (platformpro_new) and changed themes. Now I'm having this problem. Actually the feature does appear on PAGES but not POSTS. My custom code is and always has been: [quote]#cred {display: none;} div.clip-header div.metabar {display: none;} .blog .fpost .post-excerpt { display: none; } [/quote] I simply don't understand what the issue is...

catrina
So you don't have PageLines Framework 2.0? It's just PlatformPro? (There's a huge difference)

Please read the docs before posting. Please do not private message me unless I ask you to.

Designer | Catrina Dulay

Founder | Catrina and Mouse