Sign in to follow this  
andystills

has anyone created a somewhat similar framework to WhiteHouse Pro 3?

andystills

Our site is currently up and running with the WhiteHouse Pro 3.1.5 theme. We just purchased the Framework 2.0 so we can begin an upgrade to the site with additional features and more flexibility in the future. However, I do not have an exhaustive amount of time to update the site quickly. Thus the desire to have a go-between... i.e. a framework somewhat mirroring the WhiteHouse Pro theme would allow my site to transition to Framework 2.0 and then I can begin making modifications without a serious disruption. If not already done, I would think this would be great as a free offering with Framework 2.0 to entice people to make the switch. Thanks!

Rob
As time progresses, our former themes may be coverted to child themes for PageLines Framework. At present, only iBlogPro5 has been created from the originals. If you wish to create one, you may also offer it for sale on our store. That's rather the purpose of the store, to let developers create a wide variety of products such as plugins, sections and child themes. Let us know if you're interested in becoming a developer. As I understand it, new child themes will be offered for sale.

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

andystills
Thanks, Rangelone, for the reply. Had I the time I might consider developing the child theme. But the idea was primarily to avoid having to spend the time doing it. Howvere, it is helpful to know that I don't need to keep searching.