Sign in to follow this  
jburns

Random Pagelines Logo

jburns

I have turned off the pagelines footer logo since I am a subscribed developer. However, randomly when I am editing or searching the site I go to the bottom and see the leaf logo. When I refresh it is gone. I have yet to see it when I am not logged in as admin. Why is that?

tranceandy
This happened to me about a week ago. Hasn't happened since. Don't know what causes it though.

kastelic
Do you have any caching plugins installed? If so you may want to clear your page cache.

Rob
I am flagging this to a developer. Could you provide a link to your site and tell us which product you're using? Thanks!

Former PageLines Moderator, Food Expert and Raconteur

jburns
Pagelines Framework 2.0. I just saw it happen today on one of my other sites. I use it on all my current sites - www.webchopshop.com, www.celebmash.com, and www.usfzbt.com

Danny
This has been report to the PageLines Trac, the developers are currently on holiday. However, as soon as they're back, this will be investigated. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please search our forums, before posting!

jburns
Thanks Danny, Yea I saw it also happen when I was not logged in as admin a few times today too. Let me know when this is resolved. Thanks again!

bass340
It kept happening to me so often I just hid the div with CSS.

jburns
bassman, could you please link me that code. thank you.

jburns
Is there any new information on this problem? I am still having it with all my sites.

Martin Bay
Yeah I had it happen as well - its a bit annoying that its out of control :)

Simon
Its going to be fixed in the next revision dont worry. I can explain whats happening (again). When you are logged in to the bacckend, wordpress checks theme updates every 24 hours, we piggyback this check and include the licence in the returned data, this is ised to determine the licence type. If however you then become logged out, its reset, or the database transient is cleared ( shouldnt happen ) its reset. So under normal circumstances the licence data is stored along with the update data for 24hrs. Anyway, ive modded the system in the next release to make the licence data persistant, altho, if you log out in the backend it is reset, if you login as a different user it is also reset, but it will not expire now. note: when i refer to login, i mean the pagelines account tab, not wordpress admin.

jburns
Thank you pross, In the mean time I have used this code to hide the leaf. [code]#cred {display:none;}[/code] Thanks again.

joe_steer
@pross just to let you know, this still seems to be an issue. I have Dev version of pagelines 2.0 and the leaf keeps appearing at the bottom of the site i'm working on: http://www.broadcast2000.co.uk/homeowner/

Simon
Yea thx, i know. As I stated in this thread already it is fixed in the upcoming release. I looked at your site, and saw no leaf btw.