Sign in to follow this  
manasmanna

Upload PL Framework 2.0 to GoDaddy Problem

manasmanna

I made a site using PageLines Framework 2.0 dev. It works fine locally. I FTP'd the folder that contains WP files, wp-admim, wp-includes and wp-content. I also uploaded the database to the new server. When I view the page on any browser, I only see the default white/black background. All content is missing. I am not an expert, but have successfully completed this process previously with a WordPress site, but not a PageLines WP site. I'm not sure how to trouble-shoot this problem. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!

ryanjohnjackson
Well, I have moved a site and it worked. I had to: 1. export the wordpress database and import it into the new wordpress database 2. export the widget info, using a plugin called widget settings import/export and import it on the new one 3. copy out my custom css and paste it in 4. copy out my custom functions and paste it in 5. export the pagelines settings and import the pageline settings 6. also, any custom javascripts would have to be copied into the correct new locations That's all I can think of at the moment... without all that your site won;t be the same.