Sign in to follow this  
johnmindala

MoreFoot and WP125X125

johnmindala

I'm having two problems on my site: www.kimisishamptons.org #1 - Before Pagelines 2.0, I'm certain there was an option to either "Show" or "Hide" certain template areas (sidebar, forefoot, etc) for different pages. I'm only seeing the "Hide" option now. On my site, all I want to do is show the MoreFoot area on the homepage, and leave it off of every other page on the site. The only way I can accomplish this is if I go into every page and post, and hide it. There has to be an easier way. Please help. #2 - WP125X125 ads are no longer showing in two-column, even though it is selected.

kastelic
1. The way to do this is to go to Pagelines -> Templates, find your template in questions and click Options on the section and then click "hide by default". Then all the Hides will turn to Shows. 2. Can you post a link to an example of this?

johnmindala
Awesome Kastelic!!! You answer to #1 worked perfectly... wish it was more obvious, but I suppose it make sense. The link is: http://kimisishamptons.org/ you'll notice 6 images halfway down the middle of the page all going in a straight line when they should be two columns. It appears this is a common problem with 2.0 based on the forums, but I'm not seeing any solutions to this problem as of yet. I would like to continue using this plugin if possible. Thanks for your help.