Sign in to follow this  
millerwhite

How can I remove the padding around a set of boxes?

millerwhite

First off, great job on PageLines 2.0! I'm building my first site using PageLines (as in, I've developed many sites over the years, WordPress and otherwise... this is the first site I've used PageLines), and as I'm familiarizing myself with its setup, using Firebug to accomplish what we're looking to do, etc., it's very enjoyable to work with. That said, I've been tearing my hair out trying to remove the padding between a particular set of boxes. You can view the page here: http://donorengagementplatform.com/ You'll notice the row of four boxes underneath the feature set. What we want to do is remove the padding in between those boxes altogether. We want each of those boxes to be flush with each other, with no white space in between. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been using Firebug and have tried just about all the classes / divs around that area when trying to style them, but haven't found anything that's worked yet. Thanks! --Kevin

Jackey
That is a bit tricky, you have to match the width of the images exacty to 25% of the total width (Or whatever value you put there) and then add the two following lines. To make this change to this page only I guess [code]body.page-id-30 [/code] should work. [code]body.page-id-30 .pp4 { width: 25%; } body.page-id-30 .pp4 { margin-right: 0; }[/code]

millerwhite
Great, thanks for your help! I will try to implement it as soon as possible and let you know. Thanks for the quick response.

millerwhite
Jackey's solution did work for us. Many thanks again for the help!